Summer isn't over yet! Get ready to turn up the summer vibes with the ultimate sip-sensation: the Bellini Twist!
If your taste buds are ready to do the tango and your summer plans need a splash of pizzazz, then buckle up, because this cocktail is about to become your new sunshine sidekick. Think of the Bellini Twist as a peachy-keen party crasher that's here to shake up your summer routine in the best way possible.
- 1 bottles champagne, chilled (we love this paired with Pommery - Brut or Mumm's Napa Prestige)
- 1 1/2 cups pear nectar
- 1 medium Asian pears, cored and sliced
- 12oz thinly sliced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 cup plain or pear vodka
- Fresh pear slices for the garnish
- In a large saucepan, combine pear nectar, pears, ginger and sugar. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until pears are softened. Cool.
- Place mixture in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Press mixture through a fine-mesh strainer. Stir in vodka. Pour 1-1/2 ounces into each champagne flute or cocktail glass. Top with champagne. Serve with pear slices.