As we gear up for the most fabulous time of the year, one thing's for sure: we've got a whirlwind of celebrations ahead, from Friendsgiving feasts to the grand Thanksgiving dinner, and don't even get us started on the glitzy holiday soirées! 🍾💃
We thought it would be fun to celebrate Fall with a new recipe our Fall 75 (a twist on your traditional French 75)! Whether you're mingling in person or virtually clinking glasses from afar, we've got the ultimate champagne cocktail recipes that'll make you the life of the party! 🎉🍹
- 2 ounces brut Champagne (we love this paired with P.Harrell - Blanc De Noir or B.Stuyvesant - Blanc de Blanc)
- 1 1/2 ounces cognac or gin
- 1/2 ounce blood orange juice
- 1/2 ounce vanilla berry syrup (recipe below)
For the Vanilla Berry Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 vanilla bean pod, split lengthwise and seeds scraped out
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Combine the cognac or gin, blood orange juice, and vanilla berry syrup (recipe below) into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice. Strain into a Champagne flute and top with Champagne or sparkling wine. Garnish with a blood orange slice.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, berries, and vanilla bean pod. Bring to a light simmer until the berries split and begin to release their juice. Add in the sugar and gently stir to dissolve. Remove the syrup from the heat and allow it to cool. Strain out the berries and vanilla seeds and store the syrup in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.