Looking for a refreshing and unique twist on the classic mimosa? Look no further than an apple cider mimosa! Combining the crisp, sweet taste of apple cider with the bubbly effervescence of champagne or prosecco, this cocktail is perfect for brunch, a fall gathering, or any occasion that calls for a celebration. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up a batch of apple cider mimosas that are sure to impress your guests and leave them asking for the recipe.
• 4 oz. brut champagne (We are loving this with Marquis de Bel Aires - Brut or Mumm's Napa Prestige)
• 2 oz. all-natural apple cider
• 1 oz. cinnamon whiskey
• 1 slice of apple, for garnish
- Mix cider and cinnamon whiskey in a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne, then stir lightly until incorporated.
- Garnish with an apple slice.