Add a touch of summer sparkle to your cocktail hour with our festive creation! This minty delight is a summer-infused mint julep, where the addition of dry sparkling wine brings a refreshing brightness that perfectly complements the caramelized tones of bourbon whiskey.
With a hint of sweetness and a burst of minty goodness, this cocktail is the ideal companion for your summer gatherings with your girlfriends. Gather your friends, raise your glasses, and let the summer festivities begin!
- 3oz. dry Prosecco (we love this paired with Gloria Ferrer - Blanc De Noir)
- 1oz. bourbon
- 3/4oz. simple syrup
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- 6 mint leaves, plus more for serving
- Crushed ice
- Muddle mint leaves and simple syrup with a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon handle until mint is dark green and has lost its shape.
- Add bourbon, then ice, prosecco, and bitters, and gently stir to combine. Garnish with more mint.